Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Long week?

Is it really only Tuesday? I want to see that scale on Saturday! Today I really didn't eat enough, but I ate a lot if that makes sense. Lots of filling foods, but still had 7 points + APs at the end of the night. We went to Applebees for dinner because we had to go grab Ev at school together, and although I had 20 points left, I ate the 7pt chicken/brocolli/potatoes. I had yummy starbucks gingerbread latte (nf, no whip) and rf berry coffee cake (6pts) for breakfast at the end of my walk, lunch was brown rice and steamed veggies on top of a YUMMY spicy black bean veggie burger, snacks were 2% milk, a yummy mint granola bar, and a banana...so I am not at all starving! Huh...

Breakfast with my gfs tomorrow, planning Oatmeal and an english muffin dry. Walking to/from breakfast! My wedding band is spinning around my finger and fits on my MIDDLE finger! My engagement ring has done that for ages, but never has my diamond wedding band done that, even at a lower weight!! Could be the major walking?? Feeling proud tonight. Hope I can hang on to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment