Monday, November 2, 2009

11.2.09 - Stephanie

First post from me! I am so glad you have started this blog of support and I look forward to getting this aspect of my life UNDER CONTROL. My plan is to post twice a day - once in the morning with my "plan" for the day, and once in the evening to re-cap. Now, there may be more than 2 posts on particularly hard days so be forewarned!

I worked on a menu plan for the week and did a huge grocery shop this morning. Lately I have been doing the nighttime binging thing - probably out of boredom/loneliness/stress. Other than that, I know my meals are decent - it's the PORTIONS that are way to big.

Here is my plan for dinners this week (not necessarily in this order):

Tonight: Breaded baked chicken, sweet potato, roasted asparagus
Tuesday: Vegetable Lasagna
Wednesday: Steamed Chicken, Butternut Squash Mac n Cheese, green beans
Thursday: Fish Soft Tacos, corn/peppers/black beans
Friday: Turkey Chili
Weekend: Leftovers from the week

And my goals for the week are to MEASURE portions, drink water, and have a Casein protein shake every night as my snack (so I can have a full stomach to take my vitamins) and that's IT.

I'm also going to go weigh myself right now. And it's 228.

No negative comments. Just moving onward and DOWNward.

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment