Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11.4.09 - Stephanie PM

Today was a good day. I did the shopping I mentioned earlier. I found a pair of black pants and a pair of grey pants - both a TAD tight but wearable. The 20's were too big but the 18's are snug. Would love to lose a few lbs to make those comfortable. I made a shake to take with me this morning and left it in the fridge. GRR! So I stopped at 7-11 and got a coffee and a pure protein bar. I had a few bites of trail mix I keep in the car around noon when I picked Stella up, and then wasn't hungry for lunch until 2:30. We did go out to eat tonight and I ate my entire plate of mexican food. Rice, beans, and california burrito (chicken, tomato, onions) and for the first time in a long time, I don't feel guilty about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment