Saturday, November 7, 2009

11.6.09 and 11.7.09 - Stephanie

Glad to see the other girls here too!

Yesterday was an odd day. I was able to calm down from the previous day's worries and figured out that the money situation wasn't as bad as it seemed. Oh, it's bad! But not AS bad. lol! I just need to keep visualizing that job as MINE and keep working towards my goals with Toby and with finances and with everything. Stay focused. I need to break out the "vision board" I started over the summer and hang it somewhere I can see it 800 times a day!

Eating yesterday was all over the place. Breakfast and lunch were great...but then afternoon came and I wanted something so I grabbed some tortilla chips which were basically all crumbs in the bottom of the bag - but that didn't stop me! I ate quite a bit. THEN I wanted something else so I ate greek yogurt and granola. Why didn't I just eat that in the first place? Because with BOTH snacks, I felt like crap.

THEN I realized that I had horrible indigestion from my salad at lunch - too many kidney beans, chick peas, and peas! lol! So, I thought that Papa John's Pizza would solve that. I HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME! So, I atleast ordered a small cheese pizza and some chicken strips for Stella. I ate the whole small pizza and 2 strips. SO FULL and miserable... I know this sounds crazy too but I am proud of just ordering a small. Normally I would order the "deal" and get 2 mediums or 1 large because it was cheaper and then eat way more than what I ate last night so I guess there was some victory. Whatever.

So, as I was folding clothes, I decided to pull out my laptop and watch something off of Netflix. I watched this: Killer At Large: Why Obesity of America's Biggest Threat and let me tell you - I was HORRIFIED! I saw Food Inc this summer and it totally changed me - for about a month. But ya'll - we have got to get healthy for SO MANY reasons. I mean, even for the environment! My fat is affecting the environment! Please watch this if you can. It will help you in your mission to get healthy and change your mindset regarding food.

No more fast food. No more Papa Johns. No more!!

So, I began this morning with my protein shake (casein protein, Amazing Grass Superfood, silk chocolate soy milk, 1/2 banana, and ice) and I am ready to make it a HEALTHY day.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the pizza, I can eat way more of that than I think even my husband can imagine. Have only eaten 2-3 pieces in front of him...but have polished off most of a medium on my own if no one else is home!!

    ReplyDelete