Thursday, November 5, 2009

I've been doing decently well the past few days. It has not been perfect clean eating but I have also not gone insane and dunked my head into vats of chocolate either! My main issue currently is leftover Halloween candy or the on sale variety that my family keeps bringing home. I ate four "fun sized" chocolate bars this morning in lieu of a proper breakfast.

I am torn between following a plan like Weight Watchers which has worked so well for me when I actually follow it but is also very old feeling as I've been on and off it more times than I can count over the last four years -or- just trying to emulate how a person with a normal relationship with food eats. Maybe I'm not at that place where I can do that. After all, I ate chocolate for breakfast this morning. Aie.

Stephanie, it must feel great to have some better fitting clothes regardless the size! Let's work our way out of our wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment