Friday, November 6, 2009

"Average" - Mary

Hello ladies! What a fantastic group to blog with! :)

I think this is really the best time to be recommitting myself to being healthy. Prior to the 2 big holidays, and prior to going back to stressful work in 6 weeks. I have been walking daily, a minimum of 2 miles, usually more.

I have been having to remind myself where I have come from. I got a bunch of great clothes from a girlfriend who has lost oodles of weight since last year, and I figured I still had a way to go to get into the size 14 jeans she gave me. I did though, want to know how far I was from getting into a particularly cute pair. They fit! I am wearing them with a "L" gap white tank and a cute little cardigan that was also in her bag of goodies! It was a good surprise. Still so far to go, but from a size 24 to a 14...I am sure I'd never have thought I'd get here 3 years ago.

Onward and downward!

No comments:

Post a Comment