Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11.4.09 - Stephanie AM

Good morning! I have to share this: I started reading THIS BOOK last night and I HIGHLY recommend it. I am only in 20 or so pages but it is EXACTLY what I was talking about in my post last night. Kind of creeped me out. Must be the universe telling me I am on the right path with my thinking. See, I am OBSESSED with losing weight. I think about it 110% of the time. And with all this obsession and "trying" to lose, I am gaining gaining gaining AND not to mention making myself miserable. That's what the book was discussing last night. I really recommend it. I ordered it from Amazon and it arrived the next day - regular shipping.

Today I am going to Fashion Bug (to return a coat) and to Kohls (to spend a $40 gift card.) I am going to buy some PANTS AND JEANS if it kills me. And they will probably be size 20 - a size I SWORE I would NEVER buy again. So be it.

I made my shake to take along with me. I drop Stella off at school at 8:45 and I'll head on out to the stores then and just leisurely shop and zone out.

I also need to make my spa appointment today. One of my old bosses gave me $150 GC to the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa last year for Christmas and I told myself I would save it for when I lose weight. Why do I do that? Anyway, I have not lost and it's about to expire. So, I'm going. Fat people need massages too!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you know, i have never gone for a massage... because of my weight. i heard from a massage therapist that overweight people should actually get massages more often. maybe that can be a new year's resolution for me next year - get a massage. most people wouldn't have to force themselves to do that...lol!

    ReplyDelete