Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 months already...

Our sweet boy is 3 months old already. Andrew is snoozing in the swing at the moment, and I will try to take a quick nap (I am sure I only have 10-20 minutes tops...), but I just had to reflect on the fact that 3 months ago today we brought that wee boy into the world. I have one more month at home with him, and I plan to make the most of every moment.

On a not nice note, I finally stood on the scale today. +5 since September. Seriously. It's a really good thing that I took the freak out I had the other day and signed up for WW'ers. First weigh in is Saturday. We will see what I can get done before going back to work. Because this carbo-loading when not running a marathon, yeah, it's obviously NOT working.

On a plus note, all but one pair of jeans from my friend Maili fit wonderfully, all 14's. There is a fabulous pair of "The Sweetheart" jeans from Gap that I am probably 5 pounds away from wearing. That 5 pounds I gained. :p Ahhh.

How are you ladies??

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3 months to Andrew!! I'm doing okay - the last few days have been rough but I'm tryin to do the best I can.

    ReplyDelete