Sunday, November 8, 2009

Annie - The Weekend

How is everyone doing?

I swear there is a direct correlation between organization in your surroundings and organized eating. I've felt out of sorts this weekend but as we're picking up the kitchen -- and throwing out the lurking stashes of Halloween candy, to be honest -- it is getting better. One old trick that I employed last night was brushing my teeth right after supper. The laziness in me that does not want to go through the re-brushing ritual prevents me from having more than several cups of hot lemon water or tea. I heard my stomach growl for the first time in a long time last night.

1 comment:

  1. I have had your kitchen situation, i would be eating out every freaking meal so you are doing a great job! I am BIG on organization and structure. Your kitchen is looking GREAT, by the way! I know you'll be happy to have everything finished and settled.

    ReplyDelete