Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Friday!

I am so happy about how this week went food-wise. I didn't buy any "diet" food and just ate very clean/healthy ALL week. Tomorrow is weigh in but my scale is showing about -5! :)

Have been doing those online surveys and product tests. Newest one being Aveeno Baby Lightly Scented shampoo. I love Aveeno, and our Ped even suggested Aveeno products for Evan who is 3. This shampoo smells wonderful, clean and a good baby scent. However, I find I like the gel-type shampoos/baby washes more. This one is WAY runny, very watery/thin, so when I went to wash Andrew, a whole bunch came out when I poured it into my hand. Would recommend it if you don't mind a thin shampoo! I thbink a thicker one is just easier, less mess, with such a small baby.

Today is New Moon day! I think I'd have preferred seeing it on the weekend, early! We're going at 10pm, well, going to dinner at 7, getting in line at 8, won't be home until nearly 1am...long time to be away from my nursing boy! Have to grab a manual pump today hmm. And bringing some granola bars as my "movie snack" and a bottle of water that does not cost $5.

Plan a short, 2 mile walk, get gas in van, put air in tires, and then back to relax!

1 comment:

  1. Mary, you rock! You are inspiring me. I think I am going to go for a walk tomorrow after I drop Stella off at Mom's so they can go to church. I would go with them normally but it's New Moon day and I will have a couple hours to myself before the movie. I think it's WALKING TIME. Gotta get moving. CONGRATS on your loss!! You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete