Monday, November 9, 2009

11.9.09 - Stephanie PM

I had a good day today. A NORMAL EATING day! I probably had too much portion-wise but part the first stage of NE is letting go of guilt and trying not to associate anything with eating as "good" or "bad." Baby steps. I did eat a can of green beans at lunch and a whole bag of frozen veggies (brocolli, cauliflower, carrots) for dinner. I feel good about that!

My brother and I walked at a local park this morning. He was not in the mood to do a big workout and neither was I so we just walked. The goal was to just get out and explore the park and get some fresh air - and that we did! I am not sure if I will go back tomorrow with Stella (she does not have school on Tuesday) as she HATES being in the stroller and makes my walks miserable! So I'll probably go to the dreary gym. I put some good tunes on my iPod so atleast I'll be entertained for about 10 minutes. lol

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment